Friday, August 9, 2013

Change My Mind

So I had first thought that the new kid that I have to sit with in school was cocky, a prick, and a douche like all the other guys in my school.
Maybe that's not the case though.
He actually seems pretty sweet now, when he talks that is. I asked him where he was from and how he liked it and he answered, we talked some, he stole my pen and was teasing me with it, which made me laugh.
So I've come to a conclusion that while he may still be a douche for laughing at the prep girl's ridiculously stupid 'dumb cute' act, he is nice.
And as much as I hate to admit it,
his smile is to die for.
Moral of my post today: Give people chances. If it's hard for you to trust someone, give them 3 strikes. If they mess up majorly 3 times that you talk to them/meet them, then it's okay not to trust them/like/respect them. But otherwise, don't judge someone too harshly on first impressions.
I know first impressions are important and all, but they're not always true. There could be any amount of reasons for this, nervousness, being uncomfortable, scared, whatever.
So take some time before you set your foot down on what you think of a person and how you classify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment