Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Funday

Hiiiiiiii guysssss :) So I realize it's quite easy for people to get bored and if you're like me and socially awkward, the internet is your only way of entertainment. So I put together 5 sites that you can go on to have fun or play games. Enjoyyy :)

1. Friv:

Friv is a small game site that has numerous small online games that are anywhere from beauty&makeovers to action&racing. I, myself have used this website alot to play games when I'm bored. 

2. Addicting Games:

This isn't exactly the greatest of all gaming sites, but there are still some pretty cool things to play. 

3. Miniclip:

Miniclip was one of my favorite websites as a kid. I think a lot of people have heard of it, but if not go check it out there are tons of varieties of games to play.

4. Tumblr:

I'm pretty sure most everybody has heard of this, it's another sort of 'blogging' site, although a lot of people use it in other ways as well, for fandoms, to talk to friends, post things, etc. Once you get the hang of it and really get involved, Tumblr is a cool site to be a part of, but I must warn you, it's easy to get obsessed. 

5. Twitter:

Again, I'm sure everyone has heard of this as well and while it's not a gaming site, it's quite enjoyable to use. Get on there, follow people, look up your fav celebs, talk to other fans, and I'm sure you can pass the time. 

So there you go ! A short list of websites you can go on to keep yourself from dying of boredom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment